Friday, February 15, 2008

We have a winner!

So how was your Valentine's Day? Mine was great! I got my hair highlighted (and boy did it need it)- so i am feeling spectacular again! then i took Dillon out shopping for his valentine's gift (he ended up picking up a pair of jeans and a video game). then we came home and went to dinner w/ jeff. we just went to a local put called D'Arcy's. not very romantic, but excellent food. it was slow so we were able to order, eat and get out! (i'm not one to linger about.....) then i came home, showered and went to bed as i still have this head cold.
i apologize for not drawing my winner last night, but couldn't get online for some reason. Today i was so happy to see that my blog makeover is finished! what do you think? i had some borders added. i like it so much better than just a plain solid color. looks tidy. Trudy over at Wild Oak Design did it for me. she's got beautiful ebay templates too! take a look at http://www.wild-oak-design.com/. thanks, Trudy!
anyway, dillon drew the name of my OWOH giveaway and the winner is Colleen Gallahger of "Frostings & Sparkles" (see her blog here: http://frostingsandsparkles.blogspot.com/) Congratulations, Colleen! It is packed and ready!

2 comments:

  1. Kecia,
    Your site looks great. Do they really set it up for you. My site is pretty bad, I just started it a month ago and I'm not sure how to do much with it.
    Congrats on your win for my wreath. I am searching for a box large enough to fit it. I will go to the box store tomorrow. Email me your address and I'll send it out very soon.
    -Mya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, Yay, Yay!!!! Thanks so so much, how exciting! :D :D

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by my blog and taking the time to leave me a comment. always appreciated!

slide show!