Monday, December 13, 2010

Lemoncholy's Studio



My name is kecia deveney and this is Lemoncholy's Studio. Located in beautiful New Jersey (the garden state), I am about 7 minutes from the Jersey shore (Wall Township). I have lived here for 15 years and have spent that time creating an environment that is tranquil, quiet, relaxing and peaceful. It's a bit artsy, bohemian and gypsy-ish at the same time. Over time I have begun teaching in my studio and then inviting guest artists. Small size classes are taught here on site, while bigger classes are taught down the street at a little mom/pop hotel. feel free to email me at keeshagirl4@aol.com if you have any questions.



*please note that updated garden photos can also be seen here!



































my photography from the shore:










5 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing where you create. Your furbabies are adorable. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never knew Jersey could look so beautiful. My cousin lives in the same Township and I was there 4 years ago to pick up my puppy in January. Needless to say it was very cold and gray, however I am now inspired to take a trip that way to see the sunshine and shore and of course to come take a class with you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You certainly have a magical studio,Kecia. All of your students look as though they are having a really great time and how could they not with all of the inspiration that surrounds them. Happy holidays to you and your family.
    Tootles
    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your little fairytale land you have created for yourself! Not having been as fortunate when I lived in NJ to have such a space I am in awe of what you have done! I found your site from DJ Pettitt's blog - am I correct that she will be teaching at your studio in August 2011? Do you have more information yet on the class fees, etc? I am in New Hampshire now but NJ is not that far...I have traveled further to make my artistic muse happy lol.
    Warm regards and Happy Holidays,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful and unique! My Mama, Ruth, and I are looking forward to our class in November with you. Counting the days until you are in Georgia.

    Debra

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by my blog and taking the time to leave me a comment. always appreciated!

slide show!