Monday, December 10, 2007

this is what happens when you don't disconnect your hoses!





Don't be alarmed, this did not happen to me - but it did happen to a guy who lives down the street from me! I was driving dillon and josh home from school the other day when we drove by this house and josh says, look at the water coming out in front of his house. So i stopped and sure enough, water was just spraying everywhere. i guess it'd been going on for a few days as the driveway, fountain, grass, shrubs and part of the street were frozen! so i took the kids home, grabbed my camera and came back. I know this guy -and i know he is in Florida right now. so i took my pics and then called the police to report the broken water pipe. the main issue being that the street was being affected.


2 comments:

  1. Wow! What a scene, and what a story to tell! You are such a great neighbor! &rew

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no, I'm sorry to read about the burst pipes but what fab. photos ! It's a mini wonderland, one where i can envision ice faeries with crystal wings.

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by my blog and taking the time to leave me a comment. always appreciated!

slide show!