Saturday, December 8, 2007

So how are the holidays going so far?

How is the shopping going? do you have to mail many things out - have you done it? have you done your cards yet? done any wrapping yet? still have lots more shopping to do? feeling overwhelemed by all these questions? these are all these thoughts running around in my head - so don't feel alone!

being the only person in my family on the east coast, i have a lot of mailing out to do. i've gotten a few things done for that, but still have more to do. i'm making most of my gifts this year and i have a few more to finish. plus dillon just asked me if i could make some gifts for some of his "girl" friends. turns out there are 7 of them! i'm trying to figure out when i am suppose to do all this stuff! i have a lot of time to do things, but lately, it is being stolen from me left and right (my time). now i need to finish decorating, so some baking, shop for groceries, get a tree and decorate that too! plus finish all these hand made gifts!

guess i really need to buckle down this week and make the most of my time! might have to go back to making a list so i can organize my time again! are we having fun yet? (at least my blog is decorated!)

4 comments:

  1. I know this feeling oh-so-well. I live on the west coast and I have to send packages out to the east coast. Plus the parites, shopping,crafting wrapping. It can get a bit overwhelming.

    good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Going good - by the way, I love the pix of your adorable family all in your Christmas best! Come visit my blog for an update on what I've been doing.
    Gettin' down to the wire on this Christmas stuff!
    love,
    laurel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't keep up with the calendar. Hey, you were you in several of my class in Portland, was good to meet you! Looks like I will see you soon at The Artnest!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kecia, actually I will see you at the Artnest in snowy Utah and Hampton. I will probably sign up for more classes but I am registered for Bottle-icious Brooch, The Girls Got Gothic and Doodles and Letters. I knew I had to register for Sally Jean quickly.

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by my blog and taking the time to leave me a comment. always appreciated!

slide show!