Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Advertising opportunity

still more "new blog" talk

teresa over at Cedar Junction is almost finished with my banner, so i'm pretty excited. i've picked out a free background for now, but once things get busier, i will move to a 3 column panel to accomodate the advertising i anticipate. this blog has more readers, so i wanted to post this info here about advertising opportunities on my new blog, flea market junkture. it's great exposure for your small business. If you would like to advertise on my new blog, please email me at keeshagirl4@aol.com and i'll give you more information. I'm looking for businesses that utilize junk, thrift, antique, found objects, salvaged or if you have a pending event (flea market, barn/trunk sale or indie art).
I'm happy to announce my first two ad sponsors. "Art is", the east coast retreat held in Connecticut. the dates for this years event is Oct. 8,9,10 & 11. check out their website to see the great classes being offered and schedule of fun events. (i'm teaching there as well!) My second ad sponsor is "Handmade Faire", held in Medford, NJ. I participated in this show last year and had such a great time, great art and met lots of nice people. unfortunately this year, i just don't have the time (as in making inventory!) to participate, but i might stop by to say hello to all my friends and show my support.
---------------------------------------
p.s. the new banner is unvieled, come take a look.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for stopping by my blog and taking the time to leave me a comment. always appreciated!

slide show!