Monday, June 29, 2009

Announcement!



did you like the drama with that title? i just wanted to share that i've started a second blog, called "flea market junkture". it will be little posting on events that i come across (think "Farm Chicks type of venues) as these flea market extravaganza's and barn sales are the wave of the future. it will also include indie type events like indie craft/art shows, etc. if you know of an event, drop me an email and i'll blog about it. (these events will be flea markets or barn sales that happen a few times a year, not weekly type of flea markets).

i have more pictures to show from our trip to Adamstown, Pa and a few pics from my soldering class on sunday. but they will have to wait until tomorrow as it is way past my bed time!

1 comment:

  1. Kecia, what an awesome idea!

    When I get my indie event scheduled, I'll let you know! :)

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by my blog and taking the time to leave me a comment. always appreciated!

slide show!