Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Vendor night, "Art is", Connecticut

me on vendor night. photo courtesty of terri ventura
------------------------------------------------------------
these ladies bought several of my jewelry pieces and then asked for a private trunk show the next day.

------------------------------------------------------------------------


my favorite classmates, Diane and Lynn

------------------------------------------------------------------more goodies

------------------------------------------------

Jane helped me set up and price - i am so grateful for her help
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Colleen buying a piece and told me "she (the image on the pendant) called to me" when selecting it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Elizabeth models "Wish" which was her favorite purchase.

3 comments:

  1. It looks like you did deservedly well on vendor night. I don't know how you have the energy to blog. I bet you're exhauseted with lots of happy memories.

    Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. private trunk showing, how wonderful for those ladies & you!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on what looks like a wonderful vendor night for you! Those ladies who asked for the private trunk show have excellent taste, I must say!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by my blog and taking the time to leave me a comment. always appreciated!

slide show!