Tuesday, October 14, 2008

scenes from "Art is" in Connecticut




i took the red eye home from Portland, arriving in NJ around 5:30am. i caught the shuttle home, packed up for Connecticut and hit the road by 12:30. i got really tired on the road, so i pulled over on the parkway and took a 45 minute nap before finishing up the rest of my trip. the ride was quite pretty with the leaves turning beautiful colors of red, orange and yellow. immediately upon arriving i ran into Nellie who also was fresh in from Portland. then i ran into my new friend, Jane, who i met previously a few weeks ago at the last show i did. jane was such a trooper helping me bring in 3 carts of stuff i was selling on vendor night. after checking in, grabbing a drink, i headed to my room for some much needed rest and finishing up some vendor night stuff. my first class the next day was with Pamela Huntington, who i just adore. we made a paper doll with a fabulous paper/signature skirt that i can collage on (when i have the time!)

1 comment:

  1. i am so jealous, i had been scheduled to take her class at artiscape and she canceled lastminute due to family matters...so glad you got to take her....love the doll!
    xo

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by my blog and taking the time to leave me a comment. always appreciated!

slide show!