Tuesday, November 20, 2007

dip receipe for you to try

Clam dip receipe by my grandmother, Helen Stark:


this is a yummy dip! you have to make it - but be warned,it is addictive!

1 or 2 cans of drained,minced clams (i like a lot of clams, so i use 2 cans)
8 oz. package of cream cheese
1 tsp. of worchestire sauce
1 tsp. of lemon juice
salt and pepper to taste

take cream cheese out of package and slightly melt in microwave (maybe 20 seconds- just enough to make it easy to stir). add clams, worch sauce, lemon juice, salt & pepper. mix well and refrigerate.

when chilled eat with fritoes or ruffled chips. Yum Yum!!!!

1 comment:

  1. oooh, I love clams!

    thought I'd let you know I'm having a contest/giveaway over at my site. Anyone can enter.

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by my blog and taking the time to leave me a comment. always appreciated!

slide show!