Saturday, November 24, 2007

Day 24, thirty days of thanks continues.....

Today i am thankful that the Black Friday show is over! and that it was pretty successful. Doing shows are a lot of work! Between setting up my booth on Wed. before Thanksgiving and then manning it Fri. and Sat., i logged a lot of hours! Yesterday was much busier than today and i know a lot of vendors were frustrated by the lack of business. my guess is that they were all at the mall, Circuit City or Walmart! I had a great day Friday and a so-so day today, but added together, made for a nice weekend. Met some nice booth mates and might do an open house with one of them the second week in December. My husband helped me dismantle the booth and we were out of there in no time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for stopping by my blog and taking the time to leave me a comment. always appreciated!

slide show!