Monday, March 17, 2008





i picked up this adorable paper mache decoration today. it is so cool. i wish i could say that i made it. but it does look like something my buddy, Vivian Neroni, would make! see some of her goodies on her blog, http://vivs-whimsy.blogspot.com/.I love her banner that says "Queen" and the fact that she is holding a little baby. the picture on the bottom is something i received today from another bud, Maija in Phoenix, http://www.maigirlz.typepad.com/. I had admire this little nest on her blog and next thing i knew, we were swapping! i'm sending her goodie out tomorrow. My box from the Hippity Hoppity Easter Swap arrived, so i will start opening one gift a day for 11 days starting tomorrow and then blogging them.

2 comments:

  1. Hello. I just love the things you make and what a BEAUTIFUL blog you have.

    Blessings,
    Doreen

    ReplyDelete
  2. your paper mache piece looks like a dee foust piece, sold under the bethany lowe name. I have a few of her things. I love them!
    hugs
    vivian

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by my blog and taking the time to leave me a comment. always appreciated!

slide show!