Thursday, March 27, 2008

day #7, hippity hop swap









tucker is home for spring break, so i've been a little busy with him! but everyone is in bed right now and i have a few minutes to myself -

day #7 was from my good friend, Kim B., in Ohio - she's been mentioned so many times here on my blog that i think i will add her name as a "label"! anyway, find her blog here - http://www.artdogslife.blogspot.com/. she took a sweet little vintage postcard and embellished it with glitter all over. she then tied an altered chandlier drop around the card. it says " believe in yourself everyday". i really like that saying. i decided to tie the drop around my new paper mache "Queen" that i blogged a few posts back. love the darling polka dot paper she wrapped our goodie in. Thanks, Kim and see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for stopping by my blog and taking the time to leave me a comment. always appreciated!

slide show!