Thursday, March 6, 2008

another journal cover


another journal cover, originally uploaded by keeshagirl4.

well, i definitely like this one better than Lady Garish! i think i didn't really like the other image to begin with, so no matter what i do to her, i still don't like her! she's not normally a picture i'd use, but i found her in a free pile and took the copy with me.

i'm happy to report that tucker is feeling much better after that stomach virus. he'll be going back to school tomorrow.

5 comments:

  1. Love these colors.
    Cathy

    P.S. I'm green with envy that you've already had a chance to wear that outfit from my blog to the Grocery store!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The second journal cover is beautifully enigmatic and enticing.

    Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. This one is definitely more of the "Rock 'n' Roll" girl from Art Nest. :) Although I do have a soft spot for Lady Garish, maybe she needs a boyfriend?!

    I have serious envy that you and Jennifer get to run wild in Seattle and them more art fun. You guys will have a lovely time and I can't wait to see where even more inspiration takes you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is beautiful! Love her, love her! I think Lady Garish is quite lovely too just in a little different way! They are both wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, I like her! She looks like Angelina Jolie.

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by my blog and taking the time to leave me a comment. always appreciated!

slide show!