Sunday, August 12, 2007

charm display for surf shop











I made a bunch of surf related charms to put in my brother in laws surf shop. i then realized i needed something to display them on, so came up with this. i'll try to add more photos later of this - blogspot is having loading photo issues AGAIN!






Thursday i leave for Boston again for my Tim Holtz classes! i'm taking a total of 8 classes starting on Friday. yummy! i am going down on Thursday and will stay with Jackie. she is going to try and take a 1/2 day of work so that we can go play for a little bit and have dinner. can't wait. i emailed tim and asked about taking photos at his class. he said i could, but sounds like there are some stipulations on what i post on my blog (bummer), so we'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for stopping by my blog and taking the time to leave me a comment. always appreciated!

slide show!