Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Art in the Rough, Charleston, Maine

Tomorrow me, dillon and anthony are leaving for Charleston, Maine to attend and teach at Art in the Rough. I taught last year as well and we had such a good time. I'm really looking forward to it. I've got the car packed up, so just need to get a good nights rest. (and pray i haven't forgotten anything for classes!) We are going to spend the night in Rowley, Massachusetts at a little guest house we found. never been there, so we shall see how it is. My husband arranged for me to get a massage in my room that evening, so i'm excited about that. (my bad back gets so aggravated when i drive, so this will really help the spasms!)

depending on reception, i might do a post while i am gone






the way cool showers!
-------------------------------------------












2 comments:

  1. Have a safe trip and a great time. Can't wait to read all about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once again right near me...have fun looks like a blast! xo

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by my blog and taking the time to leave me a comment. always appreciated!

slide show!