Friday, November 20, 2009

holiday soldered ornament



there are 2 spots left in my holiday ornament class on learning how to solder. here is an ornament that i made the other day using items from my Christmas stash. the class ornament will be a little different (no bow tie and a 2x3 square), but we will have fun using vintage fabrics, old Holiday greeting cards, learning how to attach bulbs to the bottom, etc. email me for details if you are interested at keeshagirl4@aol.com. class is sunday dec. 13th from 1:00-4:30/5:00. you need to put down a deposit to reserve your seat.

2 comments:

  1. I love these....I so wish I had more time to take a class with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh...wish I lived closer and could attend all of your fabulous classes. This is gorgeous!! Enjoy the rest of your day!! xOxO

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by my blog and taking the time to leave me a comment. always appreciated!

slide show!