Tuesday, November 3, 2009

last day of Journalfest


in the morning, on our lunch break and after classes on the last day, jen and i did a lot of driving around and taking even more pictures! we drove around town, went down to the lighthouse, and down to the marina. that is what is fun about spending time with someone who enjoys the same things as i do. Jen doesn't mind braking for odd photo opportunities or smiling for the millionth time, she's always willing to take my photo, or do my shadow pics with me. she's also always got her camera clicking about as much as mine is!












2 comments:

  1. My boyfriend, named Superman, does this for me. Whenever, and wherever I want to stop, he will pull over or take me so I can snap to my heart's content. I totally want that skirt in the bottom pic! TOTALLY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for sharing all of your lovely port townsend adventures! It is wonderful to see all the snapshots =)

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by my blog and taking the time to leave me a comment. always appreciated!

slide show!