Saturday, March 1, 2008

vintage indie secret swap info


I am in another swap, hosted by http://vintageindie.typepad.com/vintage_indie/2008/02/vintage-indies.html. it is a secret swap, so my swap partner will come to my blog and read my answers before assembling my vintage swap goodness. here are the questions and my answers:

a. What's your favorite part of spring? birds nesting
b. What are your favorite flowers? hyacinth and tiger lily's
c. What types of hobbies/crafts do you enjoy? craft/art - mixed media, collage, mosaics and altered. i also enjoy gardening, traveling and photography
d. What types of vintage do you collect or look for? shabby chic anything, vintage wallpaper in florals, plaids and stripes, i collect birds and nests, small charlotte dolls, vintage jewlery and vintage lace. mostly everything i find is from a thrift store or flea market!
e. Any allergies or things that you absolutely can't stand? i don't eat candy with soft centers or cherries!

can't wait to get my secret partner and start on the swap!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by my blog and taking the time to leave me a comment. always appreciated!

slide show!