Tuesday, September 4, 2007

The Reviews are in!



I decided to write down some of the comments that people were making to me as they browsed throught my booth. here are some of their comments:

- "Your stuff is so sweet. This box is so not me, but i gotta have it"
- "You must have beautiful dreams"
- "The best booth yet"
- "Most unique booth"
- "Whimsical, creative spirit"
- "Beautiful"
- "I'm giving you an award for the best booth" (verbal award!)
- "I second that award. your work is very creative and original"
- "This is genius! And i was convinced i wouldn't see anything cool today" - said by Gerard, who is a jewelry designer and knows the owners of Tinsel Trading Company. He took my card saying he was going to tell them about me.
- "Love your altered arts!" (someone else in NJ knows what altered arts are!)
- "Nicely done"
- "Very original, not like the other crap here"
- "Are you the collage artist? Very nice work, very original - nicely put together" said to me by a woman who used to do collage art in New York.

5 comments:

  1. definite reviews to keep in your memory banks and t4reasure.
    Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. how nice to hear those comments and you know know how i feel about your beauties!! sounds like it was a great weekend for you! and i love the new background, it looks so nice!!
    xoxox~kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you Kecia! I have no doubt your beauties stood apart from the crowd!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keesh, I would have said all of that and more if I would have come to your booth! You ARE an amazing artist, a wonderful person and a fabulous friend.
    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks everyone for being so sweet! nice to be so encouraged by all my friends. it was so much hard work - so the kudos always make it worth it!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by my blog and taking the time to leave me a comment. always appreciated!

slide show!