Thursday, September 6, 2007

beginnings of another altered doll



i started this doll for the round robin i am in, but then noticed another player had put her face in a flower. since there is only 5 of us, i didn't want to do the same thing as someone else (you know, like wearing the same dress to a party!lol). so i switched gears and made another doll for the swap. so now i'll be working on this one to put on etsy! isn't her little dog pal cute? he's a dog manikin that i've been altereding as well!

7 comments:

  1. The little dog is great! I like your Etsy shop! And I hope you don't mind - I also got a title! I love doing stuff like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy to have you! and we are all entitled toour titles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by blog. Love your work. I'm going to Art & Soul in October too-maybe we can try to meet-up? Email me at laura@katydid-designs.com.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kecia,
    Love the haircut! (and your blog, too)
    Thanks for stopping by my blog and for your nice comment. It would be great to meet you and have a blogging buddy at the workshop. We'll have fun, that's for sure. (and you WILL leave with glitter on your face...) If you're interested, just call Tinsel Traders @ 212-730-1030 and they'll sign ya up. Let me know if you need more info.
    Thanks again and I look forward to reading more on your blog.
    Take care,
    Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  5. wahhhh! i want that doggy.....
    xoxo~kim

    ReplyDelete
  6. i so knew you'd be eyeballing "Max".

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by my blog and taking the time to leave me a comment. always appreciated!

slide show!