Wednesday, July 7, 2010

we need rain!






It's been awhile since we've had some rain, which is unusual for us. the grass is brown and my lovely garden is shriveling away; which makes me quite sad. thankfully, my tiger lilies seem to be doing fine and have started opening up. i so look forward to them every year as they smell so wonderful! and i love the process of how they start to bloom. little by little, like they are teasing, slowly they begin to open up and then next thing you know, poof! they are completely open and ready to be admired.

now everyone do your rain dance for me and send some my way!


also, I was recently asked to do a Q&A artist interview with Suzanne of Blue Sand Studio. You can read it here. And starting next week, i will be the guest curator on Crescendo.com! I will tell my story of "art saves".

-------------------------------------------------------------

p.s. here is a picture of me outside doing my rain dance







No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for stopping by my blog and taking the time to leave me a comment. always appreciated!

slide show!