Sunday, March 21, 2010

off to artfest tomorrow



tomorrow i head to West Chester, Pa to spend the night with my girlfriend, Leslie Marsh. her studio was recently in one of the studio mags (sorry, can't remember which one!) but i've been told it is gorgeous and can't wait to see it for myself! then tuesday morning, we are flying out together (that'll be fun!) to Seattle where we will meet up with friends keli and jen. (although, sadly, jen's beloved gram just passed away, so she might not be coming). We plan to take a little drive from Seattle to Sumner, Washington before hitting the town of Port Townsend. We check in for classes on Wednesday and classes begin on Thursday.

the necklace above was my attempt to bring some mosaic into my jewelry. i loved how it turned out. and since i have plenty of vintage china about - it'll be fun to experiment more after i return.


3 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see you tomorrow and let the adventure begin!

    I'm so sorry about Jen's grandmother though.

    I love this necklace! Nice work!

    Drive safely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a most excellent time! Sounds like a blast!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by my blog and taking the time to leave me a comment. always appreciated!

slide show!