Wednesday, September 9, 2009

it's crunch time




Well, i leave next Wednesday for Ohio. it's about a 7-8 hour drive. we will set up on Thursday and then the show is Fri, Sat and Sun. I am in tent #4. i think i am done with projects and now need to finish booth decisions, start pricing and then pack up. i want to take photos of my jewelry, but we've been having a few rainy days, so i'll try to wait until the sun is out. also, my booth preparation got stalled when i discovered a foul odor coming out of the chimney. i suspected a nest in the chimney, so a chimney sweeper was called, but of course it was the weekend and holiday weekend at that, so we had to wait until yesterday for him to get here. so he cleaned the chimney, removed squirrel's nest with deceased squirrel, disinfected it and viola! so now i can get back in there and get to work!

5 comments:

  1. Your booth at Hampton was amazing so I'm sure it will all come together perfectly ~ even with the squirrel incident. I'll keep my fingers crossed you'll be able to get some jewelry shots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see pictures, Kecia. You're a busy girl!! Best of luck with everything... you're going to be a huge hit!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun at your booth, Kecia!!! Wish I could go see in person! Good luck and have fun and can't wait to hear and see all about it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. After all this hard work, it can't help but be good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You must drive fast! It takes nearly that long to reach the Ohio border for me! Columbus is only 90 mins from my mom's house -- so you make good time! No stops?

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by my blog and taking the time to leave me a comment. always appreciated!

slide show!