Thursday, October 25, 2007

giving thanks

starting nov. 1st (which is right around the corner!), i'm going to be posting every day something to be thankful for. i was thinking it would be fun for others to join in on their blogs as well. it doesn't have to be long or anything - maybe something quick, like "today i am thankful for xxxxx. you can leave it at that, or offer why you are thankful. or if you don't have your own blog, come leave a comment on my blog whenever you want about what you are thankful for that day. i think it would be a great way to build up to Thanksgiving!

for the holidays, i also thought it would be fun to post childhood memories and traditions. sort of like a virtual advent calendar.

3 comments:

  1. Fun ideas! I also want to congratulate you on winning the prestigious inaugural CREATIVE SNIT AWARD!!!! For more information go to
    http://onceuponacottage.blogspot.com/2007/10/ultimate-blogging-award.html
    love ya!
    Lennea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the idea of posting a thank you each day.... I will try... there should be more thanks and less I wish I hads...

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun idea! There are many things to be thankful for, and it will be fun to blog about them!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by my blog and taking the time to leave me a comment. always appreciated!

slide show!