Monday, October 1, 2007

3rd altered doll in round robin




Here is the 3rd doll i 've worked on in our round robin. at first i really couldn't think of what i wanted to do, but then i coulnd't stop working on it! i added a crinoline skirt which now makes her look like a ballerina! her face is a metal hook, so there is a hook in the front that i hung a key on. the key says "inspire". i put sequins around the outside metal petals (you can't really see them in the picture) and then i added some words on the inside. It says "can't we got those 2 lovebirds to make up and start cooing". i gave her some really sweet wings and then sewed on 2 flower beads to her shoes.





8 comments:

  1. FABULOUS!!!! You soooo transformed that doll!!! I love her and can not wait for nancy to see her, she will be so excited!!! These are turning out sooooo good!!!! Can't believe how cute her crinoline skirt is and those wings!!! You are good girl!!!-Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice work! You ladies really work well together :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cool. How many people are in the round robin? And I think I've got it right, you each add something? Wow! Do you prefer being near the beginning of a doll's transformation or nearer the end?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the round robin idea . . . and it's so cool to see what you do to each doll when you get it! Especially liked the key and wings . . . does someone else get it after you, too?

    ReplyDelete
  5. And hey! Thanks for dropping by my blog, too - and telling me a little more about the round robin - I just got my blog started, and am having so much fun looking around and seeing what everyone else is up to!

    ReplyDelete
  6. And hello to you! I'll be at Art & Soul this week, too - only for a couple of classes, and then I'll be at vendor night hanging out . . . maybe I'll get to see you there!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are doing such cool things with your doll round robin!
    Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow this is my favorite so far. She is beautiful and cute! loved what you altered it too!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by my blog and taking the time to leave me a comment. always appreciated!

slide show!