Friday, July 6, 2012

teaching in North Carolina @Random Arts, Oct. 2012



In late Oct as I make my pilgrimage to Florida to visit Dillon, I will be making several stops (NC and Georgia as well as in Mount Dora) to teach some workshops. Here is the information for the workshop that I will be teaching at Random Arts in Saluda, NC. Please note that an additional class has been scheduled for November 17 in Winter Park, FL.You can email me directly for the particulars on the class in Winter Park (keeshagirl4@aol.com)





I will be teaching a variety of techniques for trouble shooting and playing with favorite treasures from flea market finds or "inherited baubles". You will discover the appropriate time to solder, drilling through different materials, wire wrapping, and much more including, design and composition and how to incorporate lace and fibers into your jewelry.





Students will bring a stash of bits and baubles; all shapes and sizes. Grungey, shiney, pretty, or odd and we will figure out how to incorporate the into a piece of jewelry.
We will also learn a bit about resin and it's applications and use in jewelry.
All this and more in a 2 day workshop held at Random Arts in Saluda. NC on Sat and Sun. Oct 26th & 27th 2012.
For more information contact Jane Powell. randomarts@charter.net.



5 comments:

  1. This sounds great Kecia. I love the title of the workshop..and all the creations you have shown in the pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really it is wonderful post.I am felling glad on this post.I will come back as soon.



    Thanks for more info.......








    Wholesale Beading Supplies

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love following where you go!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your jewelry and mixed media . Do you teach a class on incorporating frozen Charlottes?Pat Beglin

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been selected to coordinate a workshop for French teachers. What would they like to see and do? What would be valuable and interesting for them? I am a teacher but do not speak French. This is in Canada. Also, are there any teacher stores that might have products to display that you know of?


    phlebotomy schools in north-carolina

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by my blog and taking the time to leave me a comment. always appreciated!

slide show!