Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Artistic Affaire


On Saturday, my niece, Erika, got dropped off to spend the rest of the weekend with me. We had lots of fun and it was great to spend the time with her. The other ladies embraced her and made her feel welcome. She had the best time and smiled all weekend. It was a wonderful experience for her.

 






















 ---------------------------------------------------------------------


 On Sunday, we got on a bus and went antiquing, to a flea market and to a real, cool cheapo fabric store. it was a lot of fun, lots of laughs and more. great way to connect with other people you might not have gotten to spend time with through out the weekend.






  

meet "big ass baby doll". i got her at the Irvine flea market. She's a big girl  I had fun freaking people out at the flea market by carrying her on my hip like a baby. I kept asking people to hold her while i got my money out. it's fun to mess with people sometimes! Most of the girls on the bus found her disturbing, lol.  she's my latest companion on the trip. i'll be posting pics of her on her adventure. (although, some tricksters already took a pic of her the other night after dinner)




--------------------------------------------------------

Tomorrow I leave Ventura and head to Bass Lake, Ca, where I will spend Mother's Day with my mom. Looking forward to it. These are some little Mockingbird babies that just hatched at my sisters house.



1 comment:

  1. I do believe that you gave Erika the thrill of a lifetime, being able to spend the weekend with you -- high society, fun, laughter, a pj party -- what joy!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by my blog and taking the time to leave me a comment. always appreciated!

slide show!