Friday, November 25, 2011

Bling Baby workshop with Lisa Loria











New friend, blogger and artist, Lisa Loria, from California, has agreed to come to Lemoncholy's Studio in February. The only stipulation is that she is required to bring some warm and sunny weather with her!

I try to plan a fun class every mid winter when us East coast girls have had our fill of cold, damp, snow and gray skies. This gives us something to look forward to.

Plan on a fun, casual day of art making where we merge old dolls and found objects to create our own bling baby treasures.
We look forward to the play date!










details:

when: Saturday, February 11th, 2012

where: Lemoncholy's Studio
1606 Oxford Lane
Wall, NJ 07719

time: 11:00-4:00

cost: $135.00 to be paid via paypal

for any other questions, please email me at keeshagirl4@aol.com


2 comments:

  1. Thank you, Beautiful Friend! Can't wait to come play and I will do my BEST to bottle up some sunny warm weather for my East Coast Art Sisters!
    XO,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. they look wonderful! what a great class to chase away the winter blahs.

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by my blog and taking the time to leave me a comment. always appreciated!

slide show!