Sunday, January 17, 2010

busy weekend here at Lemoncholy's Studio



here is my new friend, Diana. she made a cute bottle with a Charlotte doll topper.
------------------------------------------------------------------------




group photo of all our bottles
-----------------------------------------------------------------------




me taking a picture of Diana while she takes a picture of me!
-------------------------------------------------------------




Stephanie and Diana
-------------------------------------------------
these weekend i held two workshops and they were both quite fun. i totally forgot to take any pictures from saturday's jewelry class, so these pics are all from today's bottle class. one of the other participants got sick, so she wasn't able to make it today. but we will see her in another class. we had fun playing with our bottles and discussing the different types of bottles and ways to make toppers for them, how to alter them, etc. i think we each got 2 bottles finished.

in February, i will be holding 2 more workshops, which you can read about here.

also in February i am holding a Valentine's day card exchange between myself and you if you would like to exchange cards. you can read about it here. i have a lot of participants already, which i am excited about!

3 comments:

  1. Sweet Kecia!
    I just sent you my addy!
    OXOX
    Christina

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was so much fun I'm going to be decorating more bottles today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like the girls had fun in the workshop
    Alison

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by my blog and taking the time to leave me a comment. always appreciated!

slide show!