Wednesday, January 27, 2010

enjoying some sunny weather

my sister and i hit a little swap meet this morning. the weather couldn't have been nicer, so it was great to be walking around by the ocean outside in the sunshine! i'll remember and appreciate this day when i get back home and have a few more months of cold weather left! of course my sister found me drooling over all this vintage jewelry when she snapped this photo.
-------------------------------------------------
Lemoncholy reminders:
i'm teaching (2) workshops in February. you can read about them here.
also, i am doing a one on one Valentine's card exchange. if you are interested in "being my Valentine", go here to read the details.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kecia, I've started following your blog as a result of OWOH and I'm awarding your blog the Sunshine Award because I find it so inspiring!
    Please stop by my blog to accept it.
    http://dragonflydegignstudios.blogspot.com/2010/01/make-new-friends-but-keep-old-part-2.html
    Thanks,
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look's as though you are making some great finds there, Kecia. I know you will be creating some amazing new pieces with them. Sounds as though you had a great time in L.A. I am so very excited for you and your successes. You go girl!
    Hugs
    Diana

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by my blog and taking the time to leave me a comment. always appreciated!

slide show!