Friday, January 15, 2010

Classes for February


February is fast approaching so i thought i'd post my class offerings now to give you time to maybe attend!

the first class, "Destash that stash" will be held on Friday, February 12, 2010 from 10:00-2:00. one day when i was sitting around, i decided to spend 20 minutes going through my studio stuff, stuff found in junk drawers, stuff found in jewelry boxes, stuff belonging to my grandma, stuff belonging to my mother and broken stuff! i wondered, "what could i do with all this stuff? it is stuff that has meaning to me, yet it is just hiding away. you would not believe the fun stuff i rounded up in the strangest places (bathroom drawer!) we will be learning jewelry basics like wire wrapping, attaching, component soldering and basic jewelry design on creating a 2 tier charmed necklace and figuring out what to do with all this cool stuff. here are a couple of different designs i created to show what we will be doing. email me at keeshagirl4@aol.com for more information or to reserve your seat.





------------------------------------------------------------------


my second class offering will be a Valentine's themed soldering class to be held on Saturday, February 13th from 11:00-3:00. we will learn all about soldering as we create this vintage inspired ornament. email me at keeshagirl4@aol.com with questions or to reserve your seat.










hope to see you there!

---------------------------------------------------------------

and speaking of Valentine's Day, i'm still looking for people who want to exchange Valentine's Day cards with me! read the post here!

3 comments:

  1. cute "Destash" necklaces. I suppose these classes are on the East Coast only? Will you be teaching this class while you are out here for CHA?? or perhaps at Gilding. Please let me know and I will be there!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are the best necklaces....you are awesome...wish you lived in Toronto, I'd be there in a heartbeat. The soldered charms are precious...have tons of fun!! xOxO Nerina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where???? The necklaces are just awesome!
    :D

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by my blog and taking the time to leave me a comment. always appreciated!

slide show!