Saturday, August 2, 2008

what in the heck?

thursday i got an email from google saying my blog had been locked and that i had been identified as a potential spam blog. so i had to fill out some word verification form and then submit it back to google and then they would check into my blog to verfiy i was not a spammer. weird, huh? so i've been chomping at the bit waiting and wondering how long it would take them to verify my blog. (3 days). it was really weird not be able to get into my blog and i really didn't like it.

3 comments:

  1. I know it's weird, but I wonder if this has anything to do with the reason I kept getting locked out of your blog? Maybe my computer or Typepad felt something was off. I'm gglad all is well, and it's good all is safe with your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. for heaven's sake, that would anger me too! half the time i try to leave a note here, it won't go through, so who knows what really goes on!

    i like your new "finds" - love, mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. This happened to me too a few months ago. I think someone accidently flagged me.

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by my blog and taking the time to leave me a comment. always appreciated!

slide show!