Saturday, March 14, 2009

laptop crash


Well, my laptop crashed yesterday. i swear i hate that thing! it runs on Vista which has been nothing but a pain in my butt. i think we are ordering a new computer for downstairs (with XP) and i'll take the old tower to my studio. "Dell" is calling me back on Monday as we are going to have to do a system restore, but i have to spend the evening backing up all my pictures and documents. fun fun!
tomorrow i am driving to Summit, NJ to take a class with Lisa Kettel. we are making a pop up book and it involves dolls; so sounds fun to me! gotta go find out how to get there as i am sure i will have to leave early.
that's my news!

4 comments:

  1. Enjoy the class--I hope the computer allows you to show pictures of your finished project....that class sounds great. I am having so much fun with her CD. Lisa is having a CD giveaway today on her blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I shudder to even read the title of your post! I work almost exclusively on a laptop because I travel so much. Yeah, I hate Vista, too. Good luck on your new machine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel your pain! Good luck with backing everything up - I've been having trouble with my emails - people aren't getting them! I MUST call yahell (as Allegra calls them) tomorrow...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hear you on Vista. I don't know why they did that to us, XP was sooo much better. Great blog by the way~!~!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by my blog and taking the time to leave me a comment. always appreciated!

slide show!