Wednesday, July 2, 2008

my first wholesale order

a woman contacted me a few days on etsy to see if i would do a whole sale order for her of these charms. after some negogiating, i decided to do it. originally though, she wanted 30, but i decided to do 15 to begin with since soldering to me is a big pain in the you -know-what! i like soldering, but it does get on my nerves after awhile. she told me the letters she wanted and then i got to pick the paper and charms to be used. 15 in one sitting was plenty; although i did break it down into an assembly line production to make better use of my time. so these cute little charms are headed off to a store in Missouri.

9 comments:

  1. They are beautiful, Kecia! Congrats on the order!
    I'm way behind on blog reading, but I will catch up on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome, congrats! As a fellow Missourian I'm not surprised she wanted your pieces, we have fabulous taste! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These will sell like hotcakes; you better get ready to make some more.

    Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Kecia! That is super awesome to get a wholesale order and they all turned out wonderful. How exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey! thats great! congratulations and they are adorable! have a great weekend!
    hugs
    vivian

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello! Congratulations on your first wholesale order! You must be thrilled! Way to go. They are extremely cute!!!!

    You rock!!!!~

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOO HOO!! Who would have thought when you originally did those for your son's girlfriends that you'd get a wholesale order!!???? you go, girl!! i am so excited for you, keesh!!
    is this why i haven't heard from you? tell me it's this and not that i've done something stupid!

    xoxo, jan

    ReplyDelete
  8. WooHoo, Congratulations. You are on your way girl. Soldering is the time consuming piece when creating charms like that. They turned out great though.

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by my blog and taking the time to leave me a comment. always appreciated!

slide show!