Sunday, July 6, 2008

sunday night



today i wasn't feel too well after eating something last night that made me sick. so i've been resting today and reading a book. well, early this afternoon, both my hands started hurting from holding the book up as i lay in bed. i have really bad tendonitis in each arm & hand and i guess the position aggravated it. it hasn't bothered me in such a long time that i forgot how painful it was. so i broke out my splints and wrapped each hand. later i decided i would go sit in the hot tub and let the heat relax the muscles and then i would stretch my hands. it was nice and relaxing out there by myself at dusk. a wren couple were flitting about chirping and chattering. as i was putting the hot tub lid back on i glanced over to the side and found this little gem.

now since it's kind of hard to type with my hands splinted, i'm gonna sign off.

4 comments:

  1. Oh dear! I hope you are feeling better all around! The cool blue shell pieces are a marvelous find!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you are better today. The sun is shining again here in Humboldt County (not common - even in the Summer) and I'm enjoying my time in the garden with the finches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kecia,
    I sent you a surprise, look at my blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, Hope your feeling better!!!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by my blog and taking the time to leave me a comment. always appreciated!

slide show!