Wednesday, August 29, 2007

getting ready for the big show, sat. sept. 1st



















I don't know if you've ever done a craft show or not, but they are a lot of work! so many things to work out - like you display, what to make, how to price things (my least favorite part - i always do that last), etc. i've been finishing up some altered things today and then i have 8 small mosaic mirrors to grout tomorrow (another least favorite thing to do!). then after that i have to read the manuel for my new credit card machine, so that i can now take credit cards at shows - which i think will really boost sales. then there is the weather factor as well. is it going to be a nice weekend? will it rain? ugh, don't even want to think about that. that is the one thing i don't own is one of those tent/canopy things. i don't have anywhere to keep it, so i haven't bought one - but unfortunately with tempermental weather, they are handy to have. this show is rain or shine! here are a few of the things i've made for the show.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you've been very busy! Good luck to you & I'm crossing my fingers for good weather!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by my blog and taking the time to leave me a comment. always appreciated!

slide show!