Saturday, July 10, 2010

A re introduction



I am excited to announce that the revamping of my website is finally complete!  there are a few technical glitches here and there, but we are working on them. In Feb. after Kirby (my sweet golden retriever) past away, I started feeling overwhelmed by all my obligations and one of them was my website. it was too much  to try and sell off the website and etsy at the same time. i just couldn't keep up with it. i was finding all the work of listing, photographing, etc. to be to much. i decided i wanted my website to be more informational and directive (links to my blog, etsy, etc.) somewhere along the way, i met online, Myrna, of Foxglove Tonic. We started talking about this and that and somehow we ended up in  a bartering agreement with her helping me with my website in exchange for a necklace using some of her cherished pieces (i think i got the better end of the deal personally!)  I am so grateful for all the work she has done for me, considering i am not all that technical and the website has been something of a burden, something hanging over my neck to tackle. i also got a new template from Avalon Rose which is more my style.
so when you have a second, stop on by to see the new look.




next up, reopening my etsy shoppe and adding in some goodies!


9 comments:

  1. The new site is looking very good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Keica.. stopped by via FB I just want you to know how great your site looks. xoxo laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing changes Kecia.
    No header on website but I guess that is becouse you are still working on it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kecia,
    Its been awhile since I peeked in on everyone in blogland! Just stopping by to say Hi and see what you are up to. Your website is so beautiful. I love to just stroll through all that you create! So inspiring! Take Care!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, Kecia! I enjoyed working on your site -- even though the rest of my life caused me to take longer than I'd have liked -- but mostly, I've enjoyed meeting and getting to know you. Let's stay in touch, and hopefully our non-cyber paths will cross someday. I am SO looking forward to showing off my Lemoncholy-made necklace! I'll get my goodies to you asap.

    xoMyrna

    ReplyDelete
  6. website looks fabulous Kecia - lots of hard work and it shows! best of luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The new site looks fabulous! Love it. I can see you've put a ton of work into it. Riki

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Kecia,
    Your site looks amazing...so excited for you! By the way, I will be at the Where Women Create event in MN in Sept, so I hope to see you there!
    Chandra

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by my blog and taking the time to leave me a comment. always appreciated!

slide show!