Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Marie award

I recently received this award from Susan, of RedBessBonney . From her blog about the award, "our dear Marie did more than wave a cake fork around and perhaps that is the mystery behind this intriguing award. What I take away from all this is, if you are a special woman ~ strong, out-spoken, and willing to stand up and be heard for what you believe in ~ you may see Marie gracing your blog sometime soon."
well, that certainly sounds like me, so i thank you Susan! i pass this award onto
allegra at Beading Stars
and
-----------------------------------------------------------------
i'm still missing our bunny, but not quite as sad about it this week. i want to go get some daffodil bulbs and plant them at her grave. i did that at Pebbles grave and enjoy seeing the flowers bloom every spring.
-----------------------------------------------------
i've been working on some deadlines for teaching in oct. i have to say, i now have a new appreciation for all the work that goes into these classes even before the students walk through the door. i think i'm just about done with my obligations and now am working on a few submissions to Sew Somerset, Altered Couture and Belle Amoire Jewelry. hopefully soon i will find out if i am vending at Artnsoul in Hampton, so i can be prepared for that.

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the Marie Award, Kecia! Coming from you, that means so much. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your wonderful award! I know that means a lot to you.

    I'm sorry about the passing of your bunny. I hope you find some peace in planting the flowers. I'm sure it will be a fitting memorial.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kecia,

    I love the idea of the bulbs on the bunny grave. What a sweet remembrance.

    Karen Eileen

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are so sweet to give me the award..i love it....xo

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by my blog and taking the time to leave me a comment. always appreciated!

slide show!