Tuesday, August 24, 2010

more from Art-in-the-rough

I'm back home from Beadfest. we had a wonderful time, great shopping, fun classes and lots of laughs. I thought i'd continue on posting my pictures from Art-in-the-rough, since there are so many great ones to still see.























-----------------------------------------------------

In other news, i am getting ready to enter what i refer to my "busy" time, with several retreats and shows coming up. so I'm going to change Flea Market Friday's to the first Friday of every month. so the next one will be Friday, September 3rd and of course, i will post reminders as we get closer.


4 comments:

  1. Kecia...these are some of the best photographs I've ever seen ! EVER ! Now, did you use that app you told me to get to put them into? And, what camera took them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos Kecia! I want to go next year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Kecia! Lots of great pics. Art in the rough looks great as well as the bead retreat. Love your work.
    robin

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this looks like my favourite art retreat yet! I wish I lived nearer.

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by my blog and taking the time to leave me a comment. always appreciated!

slide show!