Friday, January 2, 2009

remember this piece?

My friend, Abbie, commissioned 2 necklaces using a picture of her great grandparents. She gave them as Christmas gifts to her mother and grandmother. She sent me a picture of the two of them wearing their gifts - it is so cool to see others wearing my work.






---------------------------------------------------------------------


now coincidentally, Abbie was the winner of my wreath contest with the closet guess of me using 150 ornaments to create my vintage wreath. (i used 151). i told Abbie that i was glad she won because it made making her prize really easy!


7 comments:

  1. We are all so very happy with our necklaces, thank you so much Kecia, you have created something that will be cherished for years and years.

    This is the best thing I've ever won, too, I was in total shock when I opened the package today! Thank you thank you thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kecia, your art is most beautiful. What wonderful and special keepsakes you have created.

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the new necklace!! Happy 2009-hope this year brings all of the wonderful things you are hoping for!
    hugs,
    brenda bliss

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the necklace. Really nice. I love the way it turned out. Looking forward to following your blog
    Anji

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just stumbled into your blog and enjoyed very much looking at your work...thanks for sharin...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! Girl you dogreat work! I am a huge fan.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by my blog and taking the time to leave me a comment. always appreciated!

slide show!