Friday, January 30, 2009

change is a coming

i'm going to tease you here and tell you that my blog will be getting a new look. new banner, new background. i usually do this in the winter - get really tired and bored of things. i usually go on a big clean up purge around the house (done) , reorganize closets (done) - i donate as much as i can to recycle and not send more crap to the landfills. i ended up taking 3 huge garbage bags of linens, towels, blankets, etc. to the SPCA for them to line the cages of the furry friends there. although, i just adore my current blog banner, i was just ready for a change. got to keep it fresh, you know? hopefully it will be done in a few days, so keep your eyes out!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kecia,

    I love your new look!
    Not too late in my book to wish you a Peaceful, Happy, Healthy 2009!
    Hug

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by my blog and taking the time to leave me a comment. always appreciated!

slide show!