Friday, June 3, 2011

Random product shout out


this is so random for me to be discussing a consumer product, but i just LOVE this stuff! I've got 3 dogs, 2 cats, two sons, said sons rooms, a man cave area, etc. So i spray this all over! I spray it on pillows, sheets, couches, blankets, dog areas, on towels that i rubbed the dogs with, vintage linens that i've handwashed, etc. It's great to pack for trips as well, for that stuff hotel room, etc.

I doesn't have a strong, overpowering scent, but a nice, soft, powdery smell. I find it at Target.

5 comments:

  1. sounds great.. i have all of the above except for the cats..my washing machine is in constant motion...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adding this to my shopping list this weekend! Thanks for the tip and have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. well, I just have to go get some of that! a trip to target sounds like a great idea!
    thanks for sharing
    vivian

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll have to try it. Thanks for the info. :)

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by my blog and taking the time to leave me a comment. always appreciated!

slide show!