Thursday, June 9, 2011

big day today



I'm off to Tucker's graduation ceremony. Dillon's prom is tomorrow and then he graduates next week, so lots of major events happening all at once!

update:

it was a lovely ceremony. When they were pushing Tucker in and that traditional graduation music was playing, of course, i started to get very emotional.

they showed a little video highlighting all the graduates (there were 32 of them) - so that was really special to see that. the next step is he will move into the adult education program at the same school. This is state run and budget dependent, so we shall see what that brings!



4 comments:

  1. Congratulations to Tucker on his graduation!! It will be a bittersweet day for you my dear -- take tissues. And look at his lovely smile -- you can see he's excited!!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Tucker! That is wonderful! He has a great smile! :)

    I hope Dillon has a great time at his prom and congrats on his graduation as well.

    You must be very proud! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. My son's prom is tomorrow, too. So exciting for our boys!!! Tucker is such a handsome young man. I hope he has the time of his life!!! : )

    ~ Wendy
    http://Crickleberrycottage.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to Tucker! I hope its fabulous. He looks so happy!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by my blog and taking the time to leave me a comment. always appreciated!

slide show!