Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Graduation day



Today Dillon graduates from high school. where has the time gone? i'm a bit shocked actually.... I'm wondering if i'll be a weepy mess tonight.......I'll post grad pictures later. I'm off early in the morning to get visit Lesley. Looking forward to it.

i'll leave with this sweet little photo of a baby blue jay who dropped by for a visit this afternoon. I had gone onto the back deck to retrieve my book and saw a blue jay take off rather quickly. Since blue jays rarely come on the deck, i was immediately suspect. I need not look any further as this little guy was staring intently at me thru one of the deck railings. he seemed very sleepy as if to say " fledging is quite tiring and i am stopping for a little siesta". i even watched him close his eyes for a moment. When we returned from lunch, he was gone again. take care little guy.



--------------------------------------------------------------

update:

the ceremony was wonderful. I am so proud of Dillon!






3 comments:

  1. Congratulations to Dillon!!! When they make that first big graduation, from high school, we do sit back and wonder where on earth time has gone. Enjoy it all!!!

    As for your blue jay visitor -- I'm cracking up at the look on its face..the "mouth" is priceless!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to Dillon! It seems like only yesterday I was at my son's high school graduation - now, 10 years later, I will be at his wedding next week. Life moves fast, especially when you have kids. It will be a whole new chapter in your life journey, Kecia! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to Dillon and you and Jeff! I'm looking forward to seeing you very soon!

    xo

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by my blog and taking the time to leave me a comment. always appreciated!

slide show!