Sunday, June 5, 2011

baby update


Just a quickie post. Tuck's out with his caregiver for the day and jeff and dillon have gone to the movies - I have the house to myself! (Yahoo!) I can't decide if i just want to be a total lounge lizard and watch a movie or do some drawing and painting......

just wanted to update you that a few days ago, one of the cardinal egg hatched!
such an amazing thing to see.




this morning, i checked in to see what was going on. Egg #2 still hasn't hatched, not sure what that means. Usually if the egg isn't viable, the momma will remove it. But baby #1 was sure making his presence known to me!






Enjoy your Sunday!

2 comments:

  1. Someone's hungry!!!!! Love that shot!

    Hope you have had an enjoyable day to yourself...no matter how you've spent it! xo

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by my blog and taking the time to leave me a comment. always appreciated!

slide show!