Sunday, November 7, 2010

upcoming workshop - Pam Carriker, May 2011



Come spend the day with Pam Carriker as we explore painting and journaling techniques. A little more on Pam:

Largely self-taught, my work is reflective of the more than 20 years of experience using a variety of mediums and has been published numerous times in Somerset Studios, The Stampers’ Sampler, Art Journaling, Somerset Apprentice, and Cloth Paper Scissors and I serve in the Directors Circle for Stampington & Co. I teach both online and live workshops, and I’m currently writing my first book due out 2011 with Interweave Press, featuring projects and motivation for being creative every day. Pam's book, Art at the speed of Life, can be pre ordered here. Bring your book to class for an autograph!






Workshop
'Behind the Face'
With Pam Carriker


We will create a mixed media background using a variety of techniques, developing a perfect 8x10 backdrop to add a mixed media portrait to. I will deconstruct the drawing of a face to make it doable by everyone. Behind the face we will explore ourselves, through journaling. Our ‘thoughts’ will then be covered up by the face we create as we work on a self portrait of sorts that anyone can do. I provide full support for all skill levels in this class, offering a variety of ways to add a face within your comfort zone.

details:
date: Saturday May 14, 2011
time: 11:00-5:00
location: Wall, NJ
fee: $85 for the class & $15 for supplies

please email me at keeshagirl4@aol.com with any questions!

1 comment:

  1. i missed the last one and I'm not missing this! please sign me up!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by my blog and taking the time to leave me a comment. always appreciated!

slide show!