Friday, April 17, 2009

disentregration project


Seth Apter, of The Altered Page who started the "disentegration project", is gearing for the big unraveling event on May 1st. i won't be here, so i'll show you my project and how it is coming along. i started mine late in the game, and we haven't had much sunshine (snow and rain!) - so i'm leaving mine out for the summer and going for the 2nd unveling in aug. but i noticed some cool rust spots. there is a lot of interesting people participating in the project, so if you have minute to look at the main project page, you can see all the different projects going on.




------------------------------------------------------
here's a pic of the project during one of our snow storms:

1 comment:

  1. I just wanted to tell you what an inspiration you are! I have been MIA for a few weeks, and am trying to play catch up with my fav's, so just wanted to pop in & say "Hi"! I love the new look to, the faded blue polka dot background. I have been trying to upload a background on mine, but couldn't make it happen. Take care :0)

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by my blog and taking the time to leave me a comment. always appreciated!

slide show!