Monday, October 24, 2011

hello from Florida


having a great time down here in Florida, while i visit Dillon at school. he has a busy schedule, so i brought projects to keep me occupied. today i begin foil wrapping 140 pieces of glass that will next be soldered. im teaching a class in May called "The Social-lite" for Kim Caldwell's next Artistic Affaire event ti be held in Manhatten Beach, California. the theme is Breakfast at Tiffany's. we will be altering a lampshade and these soldered pieces will be the focal point of the chandelier.

3 comments:

  1. very nice, kecia! i love the image. be sure to post pics of the class projects!!

    xo kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, newest follower. I saw your sweet little frozen Charlotte necklaces on Jodi Ohl's FB post, I had to ask about you. They are adorable...she gave me your name and blog link. Do you sell them? I see your Etsy shop is empty. Just curious... nice to "meet" you, I will have a look around.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cool is this! Can't wait to find out more details on this fun project!
    Who doesn't love Breakfast at Tiffany's!

    Megan

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by my blog and taking the time to leave me a comment. always appreciated!

slide show!