Thursday, October 13, 2011

Art-is-You 2011

Here are my pics (and a few borrowed photos as well....). Please forgive the pictures; between an upgraded firefox (hate it!) my photo enhancing program doesn't seem to be compatible and i just don't have the time to make them  "perfect". so enjoy as is.................

what can i say about this year? each year gets better and better! It's always great to see old friends and meet new ones. My friends and i made the most of it, per our usual, and had many laughs, many drinks and much silliness. There were touching moments, tears were shed and hopefully inspiration was endless.

I gave a speech on bravery, which i will share a copy of in another post. Hopefully i can find someone who took some video of me speaking. 

enjoy the pics!





























































































and for a special treat:

9 comments:

  1. Kecia, what a beautiful group of picture of a beautiful group of women and men. Each year gets better and better. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great time! I'm so sorry I missed it!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos, great art, great pink hair, great fun, great "treat" at the end!! Now who owns those fabulous blue shoes with all those teddy bears on them???

    ReplyDelete
  4. ~*Thank you for posting all of these photos! So many of my friends went and I wasn't able to because I was teaching elsewhere. I LOVE your pink wig! :o) So pretty!*~
    Amber Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fabulous photo recollection of an amazing time - and your speech was so inspirational Kecia - a pleasure to meet you xx till next time xxx (I am going to have to "borrow" the picture of my shoes lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for posting!!! these are great. makes me wish i had taken more pictures, but you summed up the event perfectly! great to meet you LIVE and IN PERSON! Hugs Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for taking me back to last weekend Kecia. What fun shots!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What fun your pictures are...the real treat is the special left sock

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great Pictures Kec, It was so fun reliving it!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by my blog and taking the time to leave me a comment. always appreciated!

slide show!