Friday, April 30, 2010

class with Pamela Huntington tomorrow

Jeff and i spent the day tidying up the yard, doing some last minute cleaning, cutting some lilacs and then at the last minute, i decided to throw a little trunk show during class, so then i got busy preparing for that. earlier this morning I ran to DMV for some "Kylie's Law" tags for Dillon's car. then i met jeff at the flea market for a quick look. we found something really cool, but i'll blog that later.

Pam arrived around 5:00pm. we did a quick house tour, met jeff, met dillon and tucker and of course, gracie and pepper. we unloaded her car and then headed out for dinner to one of my favorite local places, Pete and Elda's. I wanted to go early, because the wait there on the weekend can take forever! so we were the early birds and had a yummy dinner. After dinner, we took a little walk on the beach, near my favorite area next to the Belmar fishing pier. i wanted to see what was going on at the Least Tern colony (still very few terns there yet), but we got a nice surprise and got to see the elusive pair of oyster catchers!

So the classrooms are ready, cupcakes are baked and my new little dolly, Sweet Baby Jane, is ready to welcome our guests tomorrow. (i even made her cute little dress out of a vintage curtain)

Pam and i and jane (jane is meeting us there) will get up early and go to the Allaire flea market. it is a little market, which they have a few times during warm weather. it'll be perfect to hit quickly before coming back and starting class at 11:30. I'm looking forward to our fun class tomorrow!











1 comment:

  1. Kylie's law is brilliant if it can save teen's lives!! Come be my friend on my blog and enter a giveaway!
    www.maigirlz.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by my blog and taking the time to leave me a comment. always appreciated!

slide show!